Rocio and Chris might at a Halloween party, and ended up dancing the night away. It didn’t take long for this gorgeous quirky couple to fall head over heels in love.
Two weeks before their big day, Rocio and Chris came to the last minute decision to hire a wedding cinematographer. They called us up, and fortunately their November date was still available!
We are so proud to have worked alongside some truly great Vancouver vendors!
Music: “Black Woods, White Beach” by Afterlife Parade
Licensed through The Music Bed
- bride’s dress: Monique Lhuillier – Charlene from Spring 2013 (She’s sell it, if someone wants it!)
- bride’s shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo
- veil – something borrowed
- earrings – something old – grandmother’s pearl/diamond earrings
- bracelet – something blue – La Vie Parisienne (from Blue Ruby)
- groom’s tux – Moore’s Vera Wang Black Label
- bridesmaids’ dresses – Adrianna Papell (from Nordstrom)
- maid of honour’s earrings – Alexis Bittar
- bridesmaids’ and groomswomen’s earrings – Club Monaco
- engagement ring: Tiffany
- his wedding band: Michael Hill
- her wedding band: Spence